Mine. Ural — Ekaterinburg
The 6th interregional exhibition of technologies, equipment and specialized machinery for mining and benefication of ores and minerals.
MINE is the largest demonstration and discussion platform in the Urals and the Volga region that gives an opportunity to see and discuss major trends in the mining industry.
This is an efficient tool for exhibitors to increase sales and a unique opportunity for direct contact with users of mining equipment.
While visiting the project, you can get acquainted with a wide range of technologies and equipment for extraction, processing and transportation of mineral resources. You can also assess the market potential, strengthen your contacts with the established partners, and find new customers.
The interregional exhibition at ExpoPerm is supported by major developers of potassium salts in Perm Krai: Uralkali PJSC, Verkhnekamsk Potash Company Pvt., and EuroChem-Usolskiy Potash Complex LLC.
Subsoil users of the Perm Region actively implement modern technologies, modernize equipment, and are interested in your exhibitors’ offers.
Working hoursOctober 14: 12:00–18:00
October 15: 10:00–18:00
October 16: 10:00–14:00
Why should Perm krai be chosen?
- The north of Perm Krai houses the Verkhnekamsk potassium salt deposit which is one of the world biggest potash deposits and a unique place in Russia where strategic extractions are run (97% of potassium fertilizers of Russia).
- 1552 fields with 53 types of commercial minerals, i.e. coal, mineral salts, diamonds, chromite ores, brown iron ores, peat, limestone, precious and semi-precious stones, construction rocks have been found and developed on the territory of Perm Krai.
- Over 15 mln. tons of oil are produced. The MINE project will be held concurrently with «Oil and Gas. Chemistry», one of the largest of oil and gas regional exhibitions, and supported by subsidiaries of Lukoil Public Company from Perm Krai.
And this means:
- organization of individual meetings for exhibitors with key technical specialists and management of mining companies from Prikamye;
- discussion of topical issues within the frames of the business program;
- traditional visits to the Exhibition by largest subsoil users and industrial companies from Perm Krai.
Cost of participation
||An exhibition area in the pavilion|
The mandatory registration fee for an announced member-organization
includes accreditation, general advertising campaign of the exhibition, one permit for each ordered 4 m2, two invitation tickets to the evening reception (banquet), a security service to protect the exhibits during non-working hours of the exhibition, and insurance
The renting of the conference room with all necessary equipment.
The renting of the conference room includes the work of a technician for the entire duration of the event, a projector, a screen, a laptop, a conference system, and a radio microphone.
The cost includes carpeting, wall panels on the closed sides of the perimeter of the stand, a frame board on the open sides of the perimeter of the stand, the frieze inscription, and daily cleaning.
The extra charges for stands with enhanced visibility is as follows:
10% — the extra charge for each open corner and/or location on the central walkway.
15% — the extra charge for a stand opened from the three sides («peninsula stand»).
The advantage of the exhibition is that a large number of industrial enterprises with vast experience and knowledge, as well as the representatives of scientific organizations undertaking the design and other work for companies, are amassed in Perm Krai. The platform provides opportunities to exchange experience, to get acquainted with new technologies and achievements in various lines of activity. In addition, the exhibition is attended by many foreign companies that know the potash enterprises of Perm Krai and cooperate with potash workers.
The promoters are strongly committed to the selection of participants and understand what visitors need. We are very pleased with results that our cooperation with ExpoPerm has raised»
We believe that MINE is an excellent platform for holding meetings and negotiations, for discussing issues with our current customers, as well as for finding potentially new partners. At the stand, we try to tell as much as possible about our new products. This applies to equipment, drilling tools, and services.
For example, this year we tried to give a broad coverage of possibilities of the Sandvik road headers, paying special attention to models MB670-1, MF320, MC35».